This was a difficult Weekly Photo Challenge as I have nothing fancy in my photographs. I haven’t got that far with editing skills. And I am also a little short of time, but I saw The Urge to Wander’s Post and though – well, maybe.
The merging of air and water: RAIN!
It is almost the end of winter in Perth and we have had less than half our average of winter rainfall. So I celebrate it.
This time, I was in Hyde Park when it rained, and it was only a brief shower:
And here, I caught the merging of rain fall and sunlight on the tree and one of the ponds:
Then there is the daily merging of dark and light, night and day, and in this photo, there is the additional merging of moisture and winds to make a magnificent thundercloud catching sunsetty light. The cloud is in the couth east:
These two are the merging of day and night also – clouds catching the last of the sunlight, and in the first, merging it to the soft pastels of winter:
This last is a glorious winter sunset with the rays of the setting sun merging with moisture in the air to blast colour into the darkening sky, merging the nearest clouds into a like-minded brilliance.
Hmm. Not a brilliant interpretation, I am thinking, but I hope you enjoyed my entry into this week’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge.
& I would’ve linked more but apparently, I’m limited to 10.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (streetification.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (lizlogic.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (kap10bob.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Merge (alicethroughthemacrolens.wordpress.com)