Now this was a hard challenge, & I’m damn sure some of you are going to find a few of my few choices decidedly thin on the subject of hands 🙂
I mostly take pics of trees, flowers, gardens and cats – unless I’m at the zoo and there – a kangaroo, front paws like hands – but you wouldn’t want to get too near them, he boxes very well with them. And the wee cottontop monkey has such clever little hands.
Then there are some trees – my favourite lemon scented gum looks like a great hand at some angles, and this Moreton Bay fig in Brigatti gardens reminded me of a hand cupping its greenery.
Actual hands – really! 🙂 The first is mine pointing to a photo of one of my favourite authors, J. R. R. Tolkien hung on the wall of his pub, The Eagle and the Child, in Oxford. The other? My hands holding an absolutely ginormous cup of coffee, also in Oxford, UK. Both of these were taken in September 2009 while I was attending a conference.
And this? My lemon scented gum again, sunset coated, a great hand thrusting up towards the sky.
Not a huge showing, this time. A very difficult challenge 😀
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Hands: Don’t doze off (janetscraft.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Hands (createabeautifullife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Hands” (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Hands (alicethroughthemacrolens.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hands (spiritualworldtraveler.wordpress.com)